Again clarified poison from carbon monoxide

17:03 26 February 2020 Jamiyat
503 0

As the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations reports, under the result of carbon monoxide poisoning, two young citizens, (20 and 16 aged) died in Syrdarya.

Today at 09:20 a.m. two citizens, which were born in 2000 and in 2004 C.K. and S.Sh. were poisoned of leaking from a gas leakage in the “AGV” heating system in one of the houses in the Bayovut district “Madaniyat” street in Syrdarya region, both of youth died at the scene.

At present, preliminary inquiries are underway.

Recommended

Comments

No comment yet. Maybe you comment?

News calendar