What does mean the inscription on Chorminor foundation?
As you know, Chorminor architectural monument is situated in Bukhara. This madrassah was built in 1807 by the khalifa Niyazkul. It had been famous for its library in the past.
Every foreign tourist in our country does not go back without watching Chorminor. Perhaps this is because itʼs place where sacred books were gathered. In particular, the inscriptions on stone inscriptions do not leave anyone indifferent. This is also the inscription on Chorminorʼs foundation.
As for the boulder at the foundation of the Chorminor architectural complex, it is skillfully cited in the poem Tuhfat ul-Ahror, which is part of the Haft Avrang (Seven Thrones) of Mevlana Abdurahman Jomiy (1414-1492). The poem quotes the poem “Hoja Bahauddin Naqshband Bukhari (May Allah bless his secret),” the pole of the Tariq, the peopleʼs ancestor:
Сикка, ки дар Ясрибу Батҳо заданд,
Навбати охир ба Бухоро заданд.
Аз хати он сикка нашуд баҳраманд,
Ҷуз дили бенақши шаҳи Нақшбанд.
В-он гуҳари пок на ҳар ҷо бувад,
Маъдани он хоки Бухоро бувад.
It means: Allah first stamped it on Yathrib and Batha (Mecca and Medina) and finally in Bukhara. Not everyone received the honor, but only King Nakshband got it. This pure jewel is not found everywhere. His deposit is on the land of Bukhara.
At the end of our article we would like to make a suggestion. Such inscriptions would not be harmed if all three or four languages were written about their contents and placed on the appropriate monuments. This would add to the interest of tourists, in particular, strengthen the knowledge of our youths and increase their love for our abound national cultural heritage.
- Uzbek-made buses start to running on the streets of Bishkek
- Now stateless persons born in Uzbekistan are no longer required to live 5 consecutive years to obtain citizenship
- Electric vehicles will be produced in Andijan
- Artel excavates artisan wells for residents of Urtakishlak suffering from drinking water problems
- Turkish Airlines: First flight from Istanbul to Urgench
- Uzbekistan restricted information list to be revised