The French football player sold his gold medal which he has won at the World Cup
One of the members of French national team, who won the 2018 World Cup in Russia sold golden medal at auction for 65 000 euros.
This was reported by “Le Soir” edition. Golden medal was sold at “Julien’s Auctions”, but it wasn’t notified which player it belonged to.
Earlier gold medals at the 1994 and 2002 World Cups were sold at auction for 44 000 and 46 000 euros respectively.
- Uzbekistan increased the export of textiles
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles