Tashkent Kickboxing Championship among amateurs and professionals
Tashkent Kickboxing Championship among amateurs and professionals was held at “JAR” Sports-Improving Complex.
It was attended by about 500 athletes under 7-16 years of age. Edem Akishin, Islam Ilkhomov, Mokhir Niyozbekov, Ibrokhim Asadov, Ziyodullo Kahhorov, Jasur Khasanov, Bekhzod Nasriddinov, Jasur Sultonov and Jamoliddin Choriyev took the first place in their weight categories.
Photos by Mukhammad Amin, UzA
- Uzbekistan tightens lockdown restrictions on operation of public catering from July 20
- 51 schools in Uzbekistan will teach in Kyrgyz
- Uzbek MMA fighter Murad Khanturaev died in a car accident
- Oksana Chusovitina and Bobo-Usmon Baturov named Uzbekistan’s flag-bearers at Tokyo 2020 opening ceremony
- A new university will be established in Tashkent
- Uzbekistan received a new “Afrosiyob” high-speed train