Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”
Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred as a basis of “package principle”.
This was noted during a presentation which was held on the expansion of public-private partnership in energy, transport, utilities and medicine with the participation of the President.
As it was estimated, the modernization of existing airports in Uzbekistan will require an average of 800 million dollar. In this regard, with the World Bank it has been tasked to the officials to work out technical tasks on developing terms of reference for the transfer of Tashkent, Bukhara, Fergana and Urgench airports on a basis of “package principles” (partnership of unprofitable airports with profitable ones).
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles