Uzbek-made buses start to running on the streets of Bishkek
The first batch of buses made in Uzbekistan have been delivered to the capital of Kyrgyzstan.
According to Baktibek Kudaybergenov, acting mayor of Bishkek, in an interview with Kyrgyz state news agency “Kabar”, 50 buses are expected to be delivered from Uzbekistan in the next few days.
Baktibek Kudaybergenov: "Currently, 21 ISUZU buses, which produced in Uzbekistan have been delivered. The remaining 29 buses will arrive within a week. These buses are brought by entrepreneurs of the capital. In particular, I would like to point out that the project was implemented in cooperation with the Ministry of investment of Kyrgyzstan.
- The presidential decree on the celebration of Eid al-Adha
- Artel becomes first private Uzbek manufacturing company to obtain credit rating Fitch Ratings assigns Artel Electronics LLC a first-time rating of ‘B’/Stable Outlook
- Uzbekistan tightens lockdown restrictions on operation of public catering from July 20
- 51 schools in Uzbekistan will teach in Kyrgyz
- Uzbek MMA fighter Murad Khanturaev died in a car accident
- Oksana Chusovitina and Bobo-Usmon Baturov named Uzbekistan’s flag-bearers at Tokyo 2020 opening ceremony