Eating wild animals is prohibited in China because of coronavirus
The Chinese government has banned wildlife hunting, eating and trading meat Due to the coronavirus epidemic. Failure to do so will result in “strict punishment”, reports website of the Chinese Peopleʼs Assembly.
According to the information, itʼs mentioned that now wild animals can be used only for scientific and medical purposes. In addition, the leadership of the PRC has tasked the media, public organizations and schools to promote health eating.
As the latest data, until today in China more than 81 thousand people are infected, more than 2.7 thousand are victims of the epidemic and more than 30 thousand are from Chinese diseases.
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles