“Apple” has announced opening about hundreds of stores around the world
Vice-president of “Apple” company Deidra O’Brien said that about 100 stores at present, which were temporarily closed due to the pandemic, have restarted work around the world.
“From today, about a hundred of our stores will open their doors to customers again,” he mentioned. As it’s noted that now shoppers will have to wear masks before entering stores and their body temperatures are also measured.
We’ll recall that “Apple” decided to close retail stores in the United States and other countries on March 14 the cause of the epidemic.
- The presidential decree on the celebration of Eid al-Adha
- Artel becomes first private Uzbek manufacturing company to obtain credit rating Fitch Ratings assigns Artel Electronics LLC a first-time rating of ‘B’/Stable Outlook
- Uzbekistan tightens lockdown restrictions on operation of public catering from July 20
- 51 schools in Uzbekistan will teach in Kyrgyz
- Uzbek MMA fighter Murad Khanturaev died in a car accident
- Oksana Chusovitina and Bobo-Usmon Baturov named Uzbekistan’s flag-bearers at Tokyo 2020 opening ceremony