3 billion US dollars amounted money transfers were carried out to Uzbekistan during 7 month
The volume of international money transfers to the country 3 billion USD amounted, that decreased by 217 mln. dollar or 7 percent less than in the same period of last year. This was reported by the Central Bank.
In turn, international money transfers which were sent abroad account 516 mln. dollar, and it is decreased by 47 mln. dollar (or 8 percent) compared to the same period of last year.
As a result, the positive balance of international money transfers amounted to 2.5 billion dollar, it is decreased by 170 million dollar (or 6 percent) compared to the same period last year.
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles