The World Bank has assigned $ 200 million to Uzbekistan
The World Bank board of directors has approved to assign $ 200 million for Uzbekistan.
It’s announced by the Minister of economic development and poverty reduction of the Republic of Uzbekistan Jamshid Kuchkarov on his Twitter page.
“Today, the board of directors of the World Bank has approved the allocation of $ 200 million to Uzbekistan as a recognition and support of the effective economic and social policy pursued by our President,” he noted.
As the minister mentioned, these funds will be used to strengthen the health and social protection system, as well as to support sectors of the economy.
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles