Uzbekistan will host to the Asian Youth Games in 2025
The Government Resolution “On measures preparing to hold the Summer Asian Youth Games – IV in Uzbekistan in 2025” (№ 468, 07.08.2020) was adopted. This was informed by the channel “Huquqiy axborot”.
According to this resolution, under the National Olympic committee of Uzbekistan the direction for holding “Tashkent-2025” Asian summer games will be established.
It’s appointed that as one of the main tasks of the direction, to hold international and national events on the organization and holding of the Asian games at a high level, as well as, exhibitions, conferences, scientific conferences and other events.
As the resolution, the composition of the organizing committee for the organization of the Asian Summer Games “Tashkent-2025” and the program of measures were confirmed as well.
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles