Uzbekistan has always been a reliable friend during hard times
At first, we congratulate the government of Uzbekistan, the kind and friendly Uzbek people on the upcoming national holiday Navruz. We should mention, that life is full of joyful and sorrowful days. The worldwide spread of coronavirus is also a big ordeal for the people of the world. We must sympathize with each other during these difficult times.
There is a common understanding in our countries’ culture that a true friend will be together in times of distress and joy. We are very glad that the Republic of Uzbekistan was one of the first countries to send humanitarian aid during this hard period. This generous support will be a memorable day in the hearts of all Iranians on the threshold of Navruz.
On behalf of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran and our people, we thank the Government of Uzbekistan and friendly and brotherly people, especially President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoev for the humanitarian assistance rendered.
We hope the world will overcome coronavirus together.
Extraordinary and plenipotentiary ambassador
of The Islamic Republic of Iran in Uzbekistan
- Uzbek-made buses start to running on the streets of Bishkek
- Now stateless persons born in Uzbekistan are no longer required to live 5 consecutive years to obtain citizenship
- Electric vehicles will be produced in Andijan
- Artel excavates artisan wells for residents of Urtakishlak suffering from drinking water problems
- Turkish Airlines: First flight from Istanbul to Urgench
- Uzbekistan restricted information list to be revised