Uzbekistan exported almost 200 tons of apples to Novosibirsk
Since the beginning of August, 198.9 tons of apples have been delivered from Uzbekistan to the Novosibirsk region of Russia. This was reported by “Dunyo” Information agency based on the local online edition infopro54.ru site.
This accounts almost 80 percent of such kind of fruits imported to the region from abroad.
According to a press release from the Federal service for veterinary and phytosanitary control of the Russian Federation, fruits have phytosanitary certificates.
While fruits have been crossing by Russian border they were re-inspected at the “Karasuk” phytosanitary quarantine post, as well as, once more re-checked while unloading at local markets and warehouses.
Exported apples were put up for sale in the Novosibirsk region and the city. Besides they were allowed to send them to other parts of the importing country too.
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles