Turkish superstar will play a role in “Scorpion”
Famous Turkish actor Murat Yildirim is familiar to Uzbek audience with his role of Demir from “Asi” TV series. The actor will play a role in the film of Mukhlisa Azizova – “Scorpion”.
On March 5, chairman of the Council of Young Cinematographers and the film producer Oybek Abdushukurov signed an agreement with Murat Yildirim, in Istanbul.
Murat Yildirim was born in 1979, in Konya.
The actor became famous thanks to TV series “Big Lie” (2004), “Storm” (2006), “Asi” (2007-2009), “Love and Punishment” (2010), “Queen of Night” (2016). Such films with his participation as “Endless Love” and “Silence” also became very popular.
In 2017, Murat starred in the film “Ayla”.
The scenes with Murat Yildirim in “Scorpion” will be shot in Bukhara region. At the moment, his role is kept secret.
This project is implemented with support of the Union of Youth of Uzbekistan, “Uzbekkino” National Agency, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the National Television and Radio Company of Uzbekistan and the Center for Development of Cinematography.
- Uzbekistan increased the export of textiles
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles