Tender for delivery and installation of information systems
Announcement of tenders for the supply and installation of information systems (hardware and software) to upgrade the technological infrastructure of the Data Processing Centre of the Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan and related services
Request for Bid
(Two-Envelope Bidding Process)
Purchaser: Tax Committee under the Ministry of Economy and Finance
Project: Tax Administration Reform
Contract title: Supply and Installation of Information Systems (Hardware and Software) for the Technological Infrastructure Upgrade in Data Center under the Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Related Services
Country: Republic of Uzbekistan
Loan No.: IDA 6912-UZ
RFB No.: UZ-TAX-RFB-IS-2023
1. The Republic of Uzbekistan has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Uzbekistan Tax Administration Reforms Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Supply and Installation of Information Systems (Hardware and Software) for the Technological Infrastructure Upgrade in Data Center of the Tax Committee under the Ministry of Economy and Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Related Services. For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank’s Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing, except for those payments, which the contract provides to be made through letter of credit.
2. The Tax Committee now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Supply of the following equipment to expand computing power of Data Center located in Tashkent. Estimated completion date is April 2024, of which 300 days is the delivery of equipment, 20 days for installation and 45 days for system setup and launch:
Bidders are invited to bid for all or any of the lots. Evaluation will be done on a lot-by-lot basis. Incomplete lots will be rejected.
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated November 2020, and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Project Implementation Unit’s procurement specialist Aziz Akhmedov and inspect the bidding document during office hours at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English may be received by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document will be sent by email.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address indicated in the tender documents no later than 3 pm (15:00) o’clock (Tashkent time) "25" April 2023. The outer Bid envelopes marked “ORIGINAL BID”, and the inner envelopes marked “TECHNICAL PART” will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend, at the address below at
3:15 pm (15:15) o’clock (Tashkent time) "25" April 2023. All envelopes marked “SECOND ENVELOPE: FINANCIAL PART” shall remain unopened and will be held in safe custody of the Purchaser until the second public opening. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as follows:
8. The address of the Project Implementation Unit:
Project Implementation Unit (PIU)
Tashkent city, Abdulla Kadiriy street, 13a, 2th floor, Room #211.
(+998 71) 202-32-32 (ext. 481 or 480)
Meliev Abdugafar, Head of PIU – mob.phone (+998 90) 022-21-01
Akhmedov Aziz, Procurement specialist of PIU – mob.phone (+998 90) 908-58-30
No comment yet. Maybe you comment?
Enter to comment