Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
As the State statistics committee reports, since the beginning of the year price of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan. There are subsidies for the cultivation of lemons have organized in our country.
According to the experts, if about 217 million sums will be spent to plant lemons per hectare, till 516 million sums can be got a profit. This means 300 million net benefit. In the lemonaria can be grown strawberries at the same time. The money spent on this will be the same, only the income will be 2 billion sums.
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles