Jackie Chan may have been infected with coronavirus
Famous Hong Kong-born Hollywood actor Jackie Chan was hospitalized on suspicion of coronavirus, this was reported by Eurosport.
Last weekend, the 65-year-old representative of martial arts visited to a private party in Hong Kong city. There were also about 60 people. According to information, some of them have been diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2 virus. Initially, signs of infection were observed overnight at a police officer who was keeping order. The remaining 59 people are surrounded by quarantine. According to a source, Jackie Chan may also be among them.
Presently, Jackieʼs representatives, as well as, local authorities havenʼt approved this information.
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles