Five more people were diagnosed with coronavirus infection in Uzbekistan. They became 23 patients
As you’re informed previously, a citizen of Uzbekistan who came back from France had coronavirus infection. According to the latest data, another 3 relatives have the infection. Coronavirus infection was also revealed on March 15 this year, one of the passengers who arrived on the flight from Istanbul — Tashkent on the 274th flight, and another one on the route London — Tashkent on March 14 this year. All five citizens have been under medical supervision so far. At present, 23 patients have been identified for this virus.
Recall that the epidemiological investigation is ongoing to prevent the spread of the infection.
Public relations department of
The Ministry of health
- Uzbek-made buses start to running on the streets of Bishkek
- Now stateless persons born in Uzbekistan are no longer required to live 5 consecutive years to obtain citizenship
- Electric vehicles will be produced in Andijan
- Artel excavates artisan wells for residents of Urtakishlak suffering from drinking water problems
- Turkish Airlines: First flight from Istanbul to Urgench
- Uzbekistan restricted information list to be revised