Electric vehicles will be produced in Andijan
At the meeting held in Andijan, the President of Uzbekistan noted:
"- Yesterday, I gave a new task and instructions to organize the production of electric vehicles.
In view of the deficiencies of the project, S. Umurzakov, “Uzavtosanoat” (Sh. Umurzakov) and “Eltexsanoat” (M. Yunusov) must develop and submit a project for the production of electric vehicles within a month.
- The presidential decree on the celebration of Eid al-Adha
- Artel becomes first private Uzbek manufacturing company to obtain credit rating Fitch Ratings assigns Artel Electronics LLC a first-time rating of ‘B’/Stable Outlook
- Uzbekistan tightens lockdown restrictions on operation of public catering from July 20
- 51 schools in Uzbekistan will teach in Kyrgyz
- Uzbek MMA fighter Murad Khanturaev died in a car accident
- Oksana Chusovitina and Bobo-Usmon Baturov named Uzbekistan’s flag-bearers at Tokyo 2020 opening ceremony