Underground line “Yunusobod” was temporarily closed
As the report of “Tashkent metropolitan”, it’s noted that the “Yunusobod” underground line was temporarily closed today.
It was said to have been done in preparation for the launch of the new stations and in connection with the maintenance work.
- We apologize for temporarily inconvenience, — the statement said.
At present the “Yunusabad” line is opened.
- Uzbek-made buses start to running on the streets of Bishkek
- Now stateless persons born in Uzbekistan are no longer required to live 5 consecutive years to obtain citizenship
- Electric vehicles will be produced in Andijan
- Artel excavates artisan wells for residents of Urtakishlak suffering from drinking water problems
- Turkish Airlines: First flight from Istanbul to Urgench
- Uzbekistan restricted information list to be revised