Transport traffic is being set on the route “Bukhara city - Seven preceptor pilgrimage places”
Since the 22nd August of this year, from 09:00 a.m. on the main station “Sharq”, which is located on the alongside of Gazli highway in Bukhara, in accordance with all sanitary and hygienic standards established by the quarantine requirements, traffic will be set on the route “Bukhara city – Seven preceptor pilgrimage places.” This was reported by the press service of the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Along this direction, the “ARK TRAVEL” LLC will carry out traffic with its modern buses and minibuses.
Transport traffic in this route was organized by the department of transport of Bukhara region, as the aim to carry out tasks of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, that given during the visit to Bukhara region on March 29-30, 2019, with the participation of regional activists, in order to provide quality transport services to tourists and the population of region.
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles