Uzbekistan has assigned 1.7 trillion sums to fight against spreading of coronavirus infection
The nationwide movement “Yuksalish” has shown the funds assigned for the fight against spreading of coronavirus infection as a form of infographics. According to this, 1.7 trillion sums have been assigned for these measures. What in view will be the funds used for?
157.6 billion sums – to purchase of medical equipment and supplies;
385.9 billion sums – to buy of testing systems, medicines and personal protective equipment;
257.6 billion sums – for additional financial incentives medical workers and 6% increase in their salaries;
599.1 billion sums – for construction of quarantine zones and special hospitals;
299.8 billion sums – for caring of quarantined persons.
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles