The volume of international money transfer to Uzbekistan decreased by 6%
The volume of international money transfer to the country amounted 2.4 billion US dollar, and it means as the same period of the last year decreased by 156 mln. US dollar or 6 percent. This was informed by the Central Bank.
In turn, the volume of international money transfer which was sent abroad amounted 427 mln., and as the same period last year it means decreased by 40 mln. dollars or 9%.
As a result, the positive balance of international money transfer amounted to 2 billion dollar compared to the same period last year it was decreased by 116 mln. dollar (or 5 %).
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles