Tashkent City Park is restarted to work
As the press service of Tashkent City Park reports, from today, on May 20, the Park has started to welcome guests again.
According to the given information, some complexes of the park, including children’s playgrounds, the “Museum of famous people” and restaurants are temporarily closed. They are scheduled to resume their work later.
Opening hours of the park: from 10:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m.
“Visitors to the park should wear medical masks and keep their distance. Access to groups of more than two people is prohibited, except for family visits,” noted in report.
- Uzbekistan increased the export of textiles
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles