An Uzbek pupil became a student of 20 foreign universities on the first attempt
A graduator of the secondary school №15 in Bukhara region, Fazliddin Ismatov became a student of several foreign universities on his first attempt.
He has deep mastered foreign languages and exact sciences, so has scored high on exams. Thus, Fazliddin was admitted to 20 authoritative foreign universities at the same time. Among them are such prestigious educational universities such as Westminster International University (UK), Eojeu Technical University (Korea), Moscow International Academy of labor and social activity, as well as, ten most famous universities of Germany.
- Uzbekistan: Cases of human trafficking have decreased six times
- Another 7 companies will start producing cars in Uzbekistan
- How much investment was attracted to Uzbekistan in 2020?
- Permanent population of Uzbekistan reaches 34.5m people
- Samarkand ELXOLDING is about to start producing electric motorcycles