“Made in Uzbekistan” exhibition in Dushanbe continues
On March 8-11, an exhibition of products of industrial enterprises of Uzbekistan “Made in Uzbekistan” was organized in the trade exhibition complex of the capital of Tajikistan.
According to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Uzbekistan, products of Uzbekistan made a great impression on the President of Tajikistan. He noted their quality, price and offered to extend the exhibition until March 18, 2018.
The event is being attended by more than 100 companies of Uzbekistan. They are presenting a diverse assortment of 1,000 kinds of domestic products.
The exhibition is divided into two sections. In the area of 1500 square meters of the complex, electrical, cable, pharmaceutical, sanitary engineering products, textile, food, leather goods, educational and laboratory equipment, building materials, porcelain products, perfumery are exhibited.
Along with this, in the open demonstration area of the complex of 500 square meters, agricultural and transport equipment – cars and trucks, passenger buses, tractors and cotton harvesters are presented.
On the first day, more than 7 thousand representatives of business circles, specialists from all regions of Tajikistan visited the national exposition. Today the number of visitors has increased to 50 thousand.
Within the framework of the exhibition, more than 10 contracts have been concluded and an agreement has been reached between 40 enterprises for further cooperation.
The exhibition will continue its work until March 18, the signing of new contracts is expected.
- Uzbek-made buses start to running on the streets of Bishkek
- Now stateless persons born in Uzbekistan are no longer required to live 5 consecutive years to obtain citizenship
- Electric vehicles will be produced in Andijan
- Artel excavates artisan wells for residents of Urtakishlak suffering from drinking water problems
- Turkish Airlines: First flight from Istanbul to Urgench
- Uzbekistan restricted information list to be revised