Uzbekistan Chess Championship among young people
Uzbekistan Chess Federation hosted Uzbekistan Chess Championship among young people under 14, 16 and 18 years of age.
Sevinch Alimova (Samarkand), Sitora Saparova (Navoiy), Asal Salimova (Tashkent city), Samandar Shermukhamedov (Tashkent region), Nodirbek Yokubboyev (Khorezm), Sarvarbek Olimjonov (Tashkent city) reached the highest step of the podium.
Photos by Mukhammad Amin, UzA
- Uzbekistan tightens lockdown restrictions on operation of public catering from July 20
- 51 schools in Uzbekistan will teach in Kyrgyz
- Uzbek MMA fighter Murad Khanturaev died in a car accident
- Oksana Chusovitina and Bobo-Usmon Baturov named Uzbekistan’s flag-bearers at Tokyo 2020 opening ceremony
- A new university will be established in Tashkent
- Uzbekistan received a new “Afrosiyob” high-speed train