Products which accelerate the aging process have been notified
As a report of “La Vanguardia” edition, researchers at the University of Navarra in Spain have reported about products that cause aging.
Based on data from a study of 886 people aged 57 to 91, researchers found that excessive consumption of ultra-processed foods (more than three portion a day) reduced cell telomeres. These telomeres, located at the top of chromosomes, usually decrease as advance in years, but the effects of over-processed foods almost double the process.
According to the report, it includes that aerated and non-alcoholic drinks, processed meats (sausages, burgers), industrial pastry-cooks, milkshakes and cakes or ready-made pizzas are ultra-processed foods that contain flavorings and colorings, emulsifiers, preservatives and other additives.
- Leguminous plants grown in Uzbekistan are being exported to the markets of the Benelux countries
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to open in part the Umrah visit
- Uzbekistan has achieved observer status at the International olive growers council
- “Buxorcha” song and dance ensemble was recognized at the “World Folk Vision 2020” international festival
- Attitudes on the increasing construction of the “China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan” railway was discussed
- Fruit and vegetable products of Uzbekistan are occupying the UAE market