Uzbekistan has exported more than 190 tons of water-melon in May
According to the state of June 1, 190.5 tons of water-melon products worth 121.1 thousand US dollars were exported this year.
Kazakhstan leads with 113.5 tons in the export of water-melon products, and this means 11.2 tons more than last year.
Furthermore, Uzbek water-melons are being exported to the Kyrgyz Republic, the Russian Federation and Tajikistan. In particular, 38.3 tons were exported to the Russian Federation, 38.4 tons to the Kyrgyz Republic and 0.3 tons to Tajikistan.
- Leguminous plants grown in Uzbekistan are being exported to the markets of the Benelux countries
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to open in part the Umrah visit
- Uzbekistan has achieved observer status at the International olive growers council
- “Buxorcha” song and dance ensemble was recognized at the “World Folk Vision 2020” international festival
- Attitudes on the increasing construction of the “China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan” railway was discussed
- Fruit and vegetable products of Uzbekistan are occupying the UAE market