Uzbekistan exported peaches worth by 36 million dollars
As the State statistics committee informed, as condition the 1st August of this year, 47.7 thousand tons of peaches worth by 36.3 million US dollars were exported to 9 foreign states. This figure is 22 000 tons more than as the same period of last year.
Fergana region accounted for 34.9% of the total exported peaches, or 16.7 thousand tons. In this regard, Namangan took the second place with exports of 8.2 thousand tons, Tashkent – 7.5 thousand tons and Khorezm region – 5.5 thousand tons.
In fact, 22.1 thousand tons of peaches have been exported to the Russian Federation and 20.6 thousand tons to Kazakhstan.
- Uzbekistan exported more than 79.3 thousand tons of melons
- A center of Uzbek language and culture will be established under the Sankt-Peterburg state university
- Oxygen concentrators are produced in Fergana
- Nike and Adidas sneakers will be produced in Uzbekistan
- Have you ever heard about Uzbek wrestler who was applauded by Schwarzenegger and George Bush?
- Film about Pahlavon Makhmud will be shot in Khorezm