Underground line “Yunusobod” was temporarily closed
As the report of “Tashkent metropolitan”, it’s noted that the “Yunusobod” underground line was temporarily closed today.
It was said to have been done in preparation for the launch of the new stations and in connection with the maintenance work.
- We apologize for temporarily inconvenience, — the statement said.
At present the “Yunusabad” line is opened.
- Tashkent City Park is restarted to work
- “Apple” has announced opening about hundreds of stores around the world
- 258 citizens were amnestied according to the Presidential decree
- The only enterprise that produces paper from stone in the Commonwealth of Independent States will be established in Fergana
- More than thousand accommodations burned in Delhi
- The President: Relieving of quarantine measures is realized wrong as “the disease is over”