An electric railway will be established along the Fergana valley
From September this year, movement of an electric train which connects regions of valley will be launched. The length is 331 km. the “steel line” among the Kokand – Margilan – Andijan stations of the ring railway has been electrified. At present, such actions continue along the route Kokand – Namangan – Andijan. After the implementation of project, it will be possible to travel among the stations of Khanabad – Andijan – Margilan – Kokand – Pop – Namangan in the Fergana valley at a cost of 5 to 45 thousand soums.
“Currently, the “Andijan-Kokand” train is begun to move,” said a labor veteran Abdullajon Ibragimov. - It is the cheapest, most reliable and high-quality serviced passenger carrier mean.
It’s planned that electric trains will be equipped with air conditioners, USB-cables, Wi-Fi, cafeterias, special places for moto and bicycles, bio-toilets, etc.
- Leguminous plants grown in Uzbekistan are being exported to the markets of the Benelux countries
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to open in part the Umrah visit
- Uzbekistan has achieved observer status at the International olive growers council
- “Buxorcha” song and dance ensemble was recognized at the “World Folk Vision 2020” international festival
- Attitudes on the increasing construction of the “China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan” railway was discussed
- Fruit and vegetable products of Uzbekistan are occupying the UAE market