Uzbekistan has assigned 1.7 trillion sums to fight against spreading of coronavirus infection
The nationwide movement “Yuksalish” has shown the funds assigned for the fight against spreading of coronavirus infection as a form of infographics. According to this, 1.7 trillion sums have been assigned for these measures. What in view will be the funds used for?
157.6 billion sums – to purchase of medical equipment and supplies;
385.9 billion sums – to buy of testing systems, medicines and personal protective equipment;
257.6 billion sums – for additional financial incentives medical workers and 6% increase in their salaries;
599.1 billion sums – for construction of quarantine zones and special hospitals;
299.8 billion sums – for caring of quarantined persons.
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
- Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”
- Uzbekistan will host to the Asian Youth Games in 2025
- Uzbek scientist woman was awarded with Kirgiz medal “Turan Birimdigi”
- An Uzbek pupil became a student of 20 foreign universities on the first attempt