The volume of international money transfer to Uzbekistan decreased by 6%
The volume of international money transfer to the country amounted 2.4 billion US dollar, and it means as the same period of the last year decreased by 156 mln. US dollar or 6 percent. This was informed by the Central Bank.
In turn, the volume of international money transfer which was sent abroad amounted 427 mln., and as the same period last year it means decreased by 40 mln. dollars or 9%.
As a result, the positive balance of international money transfer amounted to 2 billion dollar compared to the same period last year it was decreased by 116 mln. dollar (or 5 %).
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
- Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”
- Uzbekistan will host to the Asian Youth Games in 2025