The Indian company may initiate to produce car discs and lighting equipment in Uzbekistan
The embassy of Uzbekistan in India held recently discussions by videoconference with Nirmal Minda, who is chairman and managing director of “UNO MINDA”. This was reported by press service of the embassy.
At first it should be noted, that “UNO MINDA” was founded in 1958 and specialized to output spare parts for cars, two- and three-wheeled means of conveyance. The company has 62 production facilities in India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Spain, Morocco, Mexico and Colombia. General office is situated in Manesar city, Haryana state. More than 21 000 people are permanently employed at the enterprises of company. It has engineering, research and development centers in Manesar and Sonepat (Haryana), as well as Pune (Maharashtra) city. In addition, the company has an annual incomes turnover of more than $ 1.1 US dollars.
During discussion, Nirmal Minda expressed an intention that Indian company will implement a project for the production of car discs and lighting equipment in Uzbekistan, and in future to launch production of other spare parts (clackson and speaker) too.
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
- Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”
- Uzbekistan will host to the Asian Youth Games in 2025
- Uzbek scientist woman was awarded with Kirgiz medal “Turan Birimdigi”
- An Uzbek pupil became a student of 20 foreign universities on the first attempt