The French football player sold his gold medal which he has won at the World Cup
One of the members of French national team, who won the 2018 World Cup in Russia sold golden medal at auction for 65 000 euros.
This was reported by “Le Soir” edition. Golden medal was sold at “Julien’s Auctions”, but it wasn’t notified which player it belonged to.
Earlier gold medals at the 1994 and 2002 World Cups were sold at auction for 44 000 and 46 000 euros respectively.
- Leguminous plants grown in Uzbekistan are being exported to the markets of the Benelux countries
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to open in part the Umrah visit
- Uzbekistan has achieved observer status at the International olive growers council
- “Buxorcha” song and dance ensemble was recognized at the “World Folk Vision 2020” international festival
- Attitudes on the increasing construction of the “China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan” railway was discussed
- Fruit and vegetable products of Uzbekistan are occupying the UAE market