The Dutch businessman expressed interest in exporting Uzbek lemons to Europe
Products which are grown in Uzbekistan are becoming increasingly popular in the European market more and more. Fruit and vegetable products are, particularly, becoming worth notice to consumers with their delicious taste and naturalness. This was reported by “Dunyo” Information agency.
As taking into consideration these factors, the head of the Dutch company “Boumanfruits” Anton Bauman during online discussions with representatives of the diplomatic mission of Uzbekistan in the Benelux countries and the management of “Novaya Volna” limited liability company expressed their offers to export domestically grown fruits to European markets.
A.Bauman is interested in selling special sorts of lemons which are grown in Uzbekistan in the Netherland and European markets.
The parties discussed overall issues of exporting lemon which are grown in Uzbekistan to Netherland. In the beginning of September this year, it was agreed to continue discussions on increasing the supply and delivery of samples of freshly harvested lemon.
- Uzbekistan exported more than 79.3 thousand tons of melons
- A center of Uzbek language and culture will be established under the Sankt-Peterburg state university
- Oxygen concentrators are produced in Fergana
- Nike and Adidas sneakers will be produced in Uzbekistan
- Have you ever heard about Uzbek wrestler who was applauded by Schwarzenegger and George Bush?
- Film about Pahlavon Makhmud will be shot in Khorezm