Tashkent City Park is restarted to work
As the press service of Tashkent City Park reports, from today, on May 20, the Park has started to welcome guests again.
According to the given information, some complexes of the park, including children’s playgrounds, the “Museum of famous people” and restaurants are temporarily closed. They are scheduled to resume their work later.
Opening hours of the park: from 10:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m.
“Visitors to the park should wear medical masks and keep their distance. Access to groups of more than two people is prohibited, except for family visits,” noted in report.
- Leguminous plants grown in Uzbekistan are being exported to the markets of the Benelux countries
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to open in part the Umrah visit
- Uzbekistan has achieved observer status at the International olive growers council
- “Buxorcha” song and dance ensemble was recognized at the “World Folk Vision 2020” international festival
- Attitudes on the increasing construction of the “China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan” railway was discussed
- Fruit and vegetable products of Uzbekistan are occupying the UAE market