Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”
Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred as a basis of “package principle”.
This was noted during a presentation which was held on the expansion of public-private partnership in energy, transport, utilities and medicine with the participation of the President.
As it was estimated, the modernization of existing airports in Uzbekistan will require an average of 800 million dollar. In this regard, with the World Bank it has been tasked to the officials to work out technical tasks on developing terms of reference for the transfer of Tashkent, Bukhara, Fergana and Urgench airports on a basis of “package principles” (partnership of unprofitable airports with profitable ones).
- Oxygen concentrators are produced in Fergana
- A center of Uzbek language and culture will be established under the Sankt-Peterburg state university
- New joint venture in a cooperation with the Canadian company has been launched in Navoi region
- Uzbekistan exported more than 79.3 thousand tons of melons
- Have you ever heard about Uzbek wrestler who was applauded by Schwarzenegger and George Bush?
- Nike and Adidas sneakers will be produced in Uzbekistan