Secondary special Islamic educational institution named after “Imam Termizi” has been established in Surkhandarya
This madrasah was established in accordance with execution of the instructions given by the President of Uzbekistan during his visit to Surkhandarya region on October 17-18, 2019. The educational institution is a place of religious education under the auspices of the Muslim board of Uzbekistan, which trains specialists in Islamic sharia and hadith, imam-khatibs with secondary special religious education.
For the 2020-2021 academic years applicants will be admitted to this educational institution on the basis of entrance exams. It is being planned to receive applications online from June 15, 2020.
Citizens who have completed secondary general education (on the basis of 11th grade) or secondary special, vocational education institution (diploma) are admitted to the educational institution. Detailed information on the approved procedure for conducting entrance exams and the admission process will be provided on the website of the Muslim board of Uzbekistan muslim.uz and other social networks.
- Leguminous plants grown in Uzbekistan are being exported to the markets of the Benelux countries
- Uzbekistan has achieved observer status at the International olive growers council
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to open in part the Umrah visit
- “Buxorcha” song and dance ensemble was recognized at the “World Folk Vision 2020” international festival
- Fruit and vegetable products of Uzbekistan are occupying the UAE market
- Attitudes on the increasing construction of the “China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan” railway was discussed