258 citizens were amnestied according to the Presidential decree
The decree “On excusing a group of people who are serving their deserts, sincerely repent of their acts and are firmly on the path to recovery” was signed by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
In accordance with the decree, 258 citizens executing sentences in penitentiary institutions for crimes committed under article 93, paragraph 23 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, who sincerely repented of their actions and firmly on the path to recovery, were pardoned.
16 citizens of these people will be released from the main punishment, 101 citizens will be released conditionally, and 24 citizens will be commuted to a lighter sentence.
In the meaning, 117 people’s punishment date will be reduced.
7 people are elder than 60, one woman, 7 foreign citizens, 164 people are participants of banned organizations among pardoned citizens.
- Leguminous plants grown in Uzbekistan are being exported to the markets of the Benelux countries
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to open in part the Umrah visit
- Uzbekistan has achieved observer status at the International olive growers council
- “Buxorcha” song and dance ensemble was recognized at the “World Folk Vision 2020” international festival
- Attitudes on the increasing construction of the “China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan” railway was discussed
- Fruit and vegetable products of Uzbekistan are occupying the UAE market