Official report: umrah visa suspended because of coronavirus
As the press service of the Committee on religious affairs announces, The Ministry of hajj and umrah of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia temporarily suspended the issuance of umrah visas for all countries of the world.
This measure is being carried out on the path of fight against coronavirus. The official decision and statement of the Saudi government on this matter is expected to be announced today.
- Leguminous plants grown in Uzbekistan are being exported to the markets of the Benelux countries
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to open in part the Umrah visit
- Uzbekistan has achieved observer status at the International olive growers council
- “Buxorcha” song and dance ensemble was recognized at the “World Folk Vision 2020” international festival
- Attitudes on the increasing construction of the “China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan” railway was discussed
- Fruit and vegetable products of Uzbekistan are occupying the UAE market