Jackie Chan may have been infected with coronavirus
Famous Hong Kong-born Hollywood actor Jackie Chan was hospitalized on suspicion of coronavirus, this was reported by Eurosport.
Last weekend, the 65-year-old representative of martial arts visited to a private party in Hong Kong city. There were also about 60 people. According to information, some of them have been diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2 virus. Initially, signs of infection were observed overnight at a police officer who was keeping order. The remaining 59 people are surrounded by quarantine. According to a source, Jackie Chan may also be among them.
Presently, Jackieʼs representatives, as well as, local authorities havenʼt approved this information.
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
- Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”
- Uzbekistan will host to the Asian Youth Games in 2025
- Uzbek scientist woman was awarded with Kirgiz medal “Turan Birimdigi”