It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months
As of July 1, 2020, the population of Uzbekistan is 34 million. 191.7 thousand people, an increase of 286.5 thousand people since the beginning of the year.
According to the State Statistics Committee, the population is estimated at 17 million. 195.9 thousand were men and 16 mln. 995.8 thousand people were women.
Of the total population, 17,301.0 thousand live in urban areas and 16,890.7 thousand in rural areas.
During 6 months, 75.5 thousand marriages were registered and 12.8 thousand divorces were observed.
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
- Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”
- Uzbekistan will host to the Asian Youth Games in 2025