In Uzbekistan trading of “Volkswagen Caddy” cars are planned to start from July
“Uzavtosanoat” JSC and “Volkswagen Group Rus” concern has signed an Agreement about co-operation in organizing the production of light commercial vehicles on the basis of “Jizzakh Automobile Plant” LLC in March this year. According to the given information, at present the construction of the plant, which covers an area of 45 hectares, is on the eve of finishing and the main parts of the concern, in the meaning, office buildings have been completed and are ready to use. It’s reported by the press service of JSC.
In order to accelerate the process of producing of light commercial vehicles, some parts of “Volkswagen Caddy” cars were brought to Uzbekistan, which was handed over to the competent certification authorities for special tests on homologation and different climate testing. At present, by the “Uzstandard” agency certification and confirmation of compliance of vehicles with the requirements of applicable regulations are carrying out, in particular, controling climate inspections by the certification body and other tests in accordance with the requirements of the General technical regulation. At the same time, “Jizzakh Auto” LLC has selected a number of dealership enterprises in the country for co-operation in order to develop the “Volkswagen Caddy” dealer network. It should be noted that sales of “Volkswagen Caddy” are scheduled to begin in July this year.
– The projects of each dealership enterprise have been approved particular, in accordance with the concept of company, which is directed at the comfortable movement of “Volkswagen” customers throughout the car dealership. At present work is underway to build new dealership centers in accordance with “Volkswagen” standards, all of which will be equipped with modern equipment to provide quality customer service, – said the General director of “Jizzakh Auto” Oybek Ayubov.
Besides in order to train highly qualified specialists, a special program has been produced to train workers of “Jizzakh Auto” and dealership enterprises in accordance with the global standards of the “Volkswagen” brand. The first trainings on product sales and car service were held In May 2020, with the participation of “Volkswagen” specialists.
It should be mentioned that: “Volkswagen Caddy” – a 7 seated (5-seated view is also exist) passenger and cargo minivan. Car is suitable for either business or family use. The fuel-efficient and technological (MPI) engine has a capacity of 1.6 liters and works on gasoline. Fuel consumption is consists of 9.3 liters per 100 km in the city and 6.1 liters per 100 km on the highway.
- Leguminous plants grown in Uzbekistan are being exported to the markets of the Benelux countries
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to open in part the Umrah visit
- Uzbekistan has achieved observer status at the International olive growers council
- “Buxorcha” song and dance ensemble was recognized at the “World Folk Vision 2020” international festival
- Attitudes on the increasing construction of the “China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan” railway was discussed
- Fruit and vegetable products of Uzbekistan are occupying the UAE market