Fruit and vegetable products of Uzbekistan are occupying the UAE market
At the General consulate of Uzbekistan in Dubai a roundtable was conducted on theme “Encouraging the exportation of fruits from Uzbekistan to the United Arab Emirates”, reported “Dunyo” information agency.
Conference was attended by managing director of PAF “Fruit and vegetables trading LLC” (which for many years has been importing fruits and vegetable products from African countries to the UAE) Muhammad Zuhdi, representatives of “Ittihad” and “IC” transport and logistics companies B. Sidikov and R. Ibragimov. Head of the distribution company “Bonapreza” S. Safarov (the main exporter of fruits and vegetables of Uzbekistan in the UAE) took part.
During the talks, participants of event were informed about the measures of Uzbekistan to develop exports to the UAE and countries of the region, as well as the benefits provided to exporters and representatives of transport and logistics companies. They also discussed the existing problems and ways to solve them, with special emphasis on improving cooperation in the chain “manufacturer – carrier – distributor – final consumer.”
At the end of the event, “PAF fruit and vegetables trading LLC” and “Bonapreza” an agreement was reached on to establish cooperation and to increase the volume of supplying of Uzbek fruits and vegetables to the markets of the United Arab Emirates.
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
- Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”