Five more people were diagnosed with coronavirus infection in Uzbekistan. They became 23 patients
As you’re informed previously, a citizen of Uzbekistan who came back from France had coronavirus infection. According to the latest data, another 3 relatives have the infection. Coronavirus infection was also revealed on March 15 this year, one of the passengers who arrived on the flight from Istanbul — Tashkent on the 274th flight, and another one on the route London — Tashkent on March 14 this year. All five citizens have been under medical supervision so far. At present, 23 patients have been identified for this virus.
Recall that the epidemiological investigation is ongoing to prevent the spread of the infection.
Public relations department of
The Ministry of health
- Tashkent City Park is restarted to work
- “Apple” has announced opening about hundreds of stores around the world
- 258 citizens were amnestied according to the Presidential decree
- The only enterprise that produces paper from stone in the Commonwealth of Independent States will be established in Fergana
- More than thousand accommodations burned in Delhi
- The President: Relieving of quarantine measures is realized wrong as “the disease is over”