Eating wild animals is prohibited in China because of coronavirus
The Chinese government has banned wildlife hunting, eating and trading meat Due to the coronavirus epidemic. Failure to do so will result in “strict punishment”, reports website of the Chinese Peopleʼs Assembly.
According to the information, itʼs mentioned that now wild animals can be used only for scientific and medical purposes. In addition, the leadership of the PRC has tasked the media, public organizations and schools to promote health eating.
As the latest data, until today in China more than 81 thousand people are infected, more than 2.7 thousand are victims of the epidemic and more than 30 thousand are from Chinese diseases.
- Uzbekistan has exported more than 190 tons of water-melon in May
- Leguminous plants grown in Uzbekistan are being exported to the markets of the Benelux countries
- Uzbekistan has achieved observer status at the International olive growers council
- “Buxorcha” song and dance ensemble was recognized at the “World Folk Vision 2020” international festival
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to open in part the Umrah visit
- Fruit and vegetable products of Uzbekistan are occupying the UAE market