“Apple” has announced opening about hundreds of stores around the world
Vice-president of “Apple” company Deidra O’Brien said that about 100 stores at present, which were temporarily closed due to the pandemic, have restarted work around the world.
“From today, about a hundred of our stores will open their doors to customers again,” he mentioned. As it’s noted that now shoppers will have to wear masks before entering stores and their body temperatures are also measured.
We’ll recall that “Apple” decided to close retail stores in the United States and other countries on March 14 the cause of the epidemic.
- Exporting of medicines from Uzbekistan to abroad has been suspended until October 1
- “It may increases the risk of death” – hydroxychloroquine has been removed from the treatment protocol in Uzbekistan
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?