An Uzbek pupil became a student of 20 foreign universities on the first attempt
A graduator of the secondary school №15 in Bukhara region, Fazliddin Ismatov became a student of several foreign universities on his first attempt.
He has deep mastered foreign languages and exact sciences, so has scored high on exams. Thus, Fazliddin was admitted to 20 authoritative foreign universities at the same time. Among them are such prestigious educational universities such as Westminster International University (UK), Eojeu Technical University (Korea), Moscow International Academy of labor and social activity, as well as, ten most famous universities of Germany.
- Uzbekistan exported more than 79.3 thousand tons of melons
- A center of Uzbek language and culture will be established under the Sankt-Peterburg state university
- Oxygen concentrators are produced in Fergana
- Nike and Adidas sneakers will be produced in Uzbekistan
- Have you ever heard about Uzbek wrestler who was applauded by Schwarzenegger and George Bush?
- Film about Pahlavon Makhmud will be shot in Khorezm